We are a team of dedicated pediatric professionals focused on each child's wellness and the peace of mind of every parent.The practice provides primary healthcare for infants, children, and adolescents.
APP proudly serves Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock, South Jefferson County, and surrounding communities.
Pictured above (left to right): James de Mahy, MD; Susan Girardeau, MD; Thomas McCall, MD;
Vincent diMaria, MD; Nancy McKenzie, MD; William Delano, MD
|A FEW HIGHLIGHTS
||MEET THE DOCTORS
|| NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Celebrated history rooted in the local community since 1953
- Six Board-Certified Pediatricians
- Physician Assistants trained as Child Health Associates
- Support team ready to assist you and your child
- Click here to meet our highly qualified team of physicians and staff.
Read articles from our doctors:
Information from Dr. McCall regarding concussions.
Article for expecting parents. Read here
Check out our videos. See who we are and what we are passionate about! click on the names below to view the YouTube videos
Dr. James de Mahy
Dr. Susan Girardeau
Dr. Thomas McCall
Dr. Vincent diMaria
Dr. Nancy McKenzie
Dr. William Delano
Flu Stop Clinics are closed for the year. Thank you for your continued support of this important service. If you still need a flu vaccine, call the office at 303-795-2345
Is your child not feeling well? For a Symptom Checker click here
Are you raising a Healthy, Active child? Take the QUIZ
- Don't forget the sunscreen! Use SPF 15 at the minimum and apply 15-30 minutes before going outside.
Layer up the clothing. For winter sports wear moisture-wicking fabrics.
- Always wear a helmet while skiing, sledding, snowboarding or playing hockey.
- Do an equipment check. Are laces in good shape? Do boots fit correctly? Are ice skating blades sharp? Always consider using a professional for proper fitting.
- Having fun
- Spending time with friends
- Improving your body image
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Increased energy
- Feeling stronger
- Increased endurance for sports or hobbies
- Building muscle
- Decreasing Stress
Practice Policies / FAQ
Pediatric Care Nightly, serving patients at night, on the weekends and holidays too!