When? Every Saturday, starting September 28th.
Time? 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where? Littleton office
We are a team of dedicated pediatric professionals focused on each child's wellness and the peace of mind of every parent.The practice provides primary healthcare for infants, children, and adolescents.
APP proudly serves Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock, South Jefferson County, and surrounding communities.
Pictured above (left to right): James de Mahy, MD; Susan Girardeau, MD; Thomas McCall, MD;
Vincent diMaria, MD; Nancy McKenzie, MD; William Delano, MD
|A FEW HIGHLIGHTS
||MEET THE DOCTORS
|| NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Celebrated history rooted in the local community since 1953
- Six Board-Certified Pediatricians
- Physician Assistants trained as Child Health Associates
- Support team ready to assist you and your child
- Click here to meet our highly qualified team of physicians and staff.
Read articles from our doctors:
Information from Dr. McCall regarding concussions.
Article for expecting parents. Read here
Check out our videos. See who we are and what we are passionate about! click on the names below to view the YouTube videos
Dr. James de Mahy
Dr. Susan Girardeau
Dr. Thomas McCall
Dr. Vincent diMaria
Dr. Nancy McKenzie
Dr. William Delano
Help your child stay at a healthy weight for life. Click here for tips
Is your child not feeling well? For a Symptom Checker click here
Are you raising a Healthy, Active child? Take the QUIZ
Use these tips to help your child cope with conflict
- Let them know that it takes more courage to walk away from a fight than to stay and fight.
Teach them that fights don’t solve problems—they make new ones.
- Remind them that when they get mad but don’t fight, they have really won.
Did you know kids get more than a quarter of their daily calories from snacks? Here are some healthy snack ideas:
- strawberries, grapes, apples
- mini whole wheat bagels with light cream cheese or almond butter
- put nuts, dried fruits or popcorn in colorful bags or paper cups - creative packaging makes healthy snacks fun!
- make it a wrap - spread nut butter on a whole wheat tortilla or flatbread and sprinkle with strawberries, bananas or peaches then roll and slice
Practice Policies / FAQ
Pediatric Care Nightly, serving patients at night, on the weekends and holidays too!