We are a team of dedicated pediatric professionals focused on each child's wellness and the peace of mind of every parent.The practice provides primary healthcare for infants, children, and adolescents.
APP proudly serves Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock, South Jefferson County, and surrounding communities.
Dr. DiMaria talks about healthy lunches in this article, found in Colorado Health & Wellness magazine. Read here
Pictured above (left to right): James de Mahy, MD; Susan Girardeau, MD; Thomas McCall, MD;
Vincent DiMaria, MD; Nancy McKenzie, MD; William Delano, MD
|A FEW HIGHLIGHTS
||MEET THE DOCTORS
|| INTERESTING ARTICLES & INFORMATION
- Celebrated history rooted in the local community since 1953
- Six Board-Certified Pediatricians
- Physician Assistants trained as Child Health Associates
- Support team ready to assist you and your child
- Click here to meet our highly qualified team of physicians and staff.
Read articles from our doctors:
Information from Dr. McCall regarding concussions.
Healthy lunches - what should they include? Read here
Article for expecting parents. Read here
Check out our videos. See who we are and what we are passionate about! click on the names below to view the YouTube videos
Dr. James de Mahy
Dr. Susan Girardeau
Dr. Thomas McCall
Dr. Vincent diMaria
Dr. Nancy McKenzie
Dr. William Delano
Is your child not feeling well? For a Symptom Checker click here
- Don't forget the sunscreen! Use SPF 15 at the minimum and apply 15-30 minutes before going outside.
Layer up the clothing. For Spring sports wear moisture-wicking fabrics.
- Always wear a helmet while biking, skateboarding or Spring skiing.
- Don't forget to stretch before the big game.
- Having fun
- Spending time with friends
- Improving your body image
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Increased energy
- Feeling stronger
- Increased endurance for sports
- Building muscle
- Decreasing Stress
Pediatric Care Nightly, serving patients at night, on the weekends and holidays too!
Thank you for your continued support of FluStop clinics. Look for information about 2014 clinics in the Fall.